Monday, May 07, 2007

Sunday night whazzup

(To be pronounced: "Huh-wazzup.")

Okay, by now you've all probably figured out; Boros is my only social outlet at this point. Just kidding! No really.

(...is he joking?)

(...)

Seriously though, Boros; good kid. I came home the other evening and he was all sketched out, I couldn't figure out why... antsy, hiding behind stuff, etc. Couldn't figure it out.

Then the apartment above me erupts.

Seriously, they went bat shit; floor-stompin', teeth-rattlin', the works.

Boros goes all flat; like all four of his legs come out from under him in four different directions. Then he kinda slinks to the bedroom... some of you know exactly what I'm talkin' 'bout. When his ass-swerve is way more pronounced 'cause he's trying to stay close to the ground and be all steathy-like? Yeah, that.

Anyways. I look around, mouth slightly agape... "what the hell is going on??? Wait a minute... I recognize that sound... that's the call of DRUNKEN SPORTS FANS!!!"

Yup. I'd totally forgotten about the Warriors-Mavs game.

(Note to everyone who has no idea what I'm talking about: biggest upset in NBA playoff history. Team from San Francisco. Hadn't been to the playoffs in over a decade.)

(And no, I didn't go up there and do a beer bong. Frankly, I'm offended you would even suggest it.)

(Or any other kind of bong for that matter. Jerk.)

So yeah, everyone was flipping out, so I checked the score... sure enough, Warriors closing the series out. Good times all around. Well, except for David Hasselhoff.

(Anyone? Anyone? High five!)

Speaking of The Hoff... y'all see him totally wasted in the doorway of his hotel room's bathroom the other day? Man. What a spectacle. We're living in an age where everyone's absolute worst moment is recorded and broadcast for all the world to judge. (See: Michael Richards, Alec Baldwin, the Star Wars Kid...) Scary times.

Seriously though, check this out: http://www.ifilm.com/video/2829004?ns=1

I mean... spot on, right? I won't say anything more than that lest someone is reading ahead and I ruin it. But that shit's off the hook. He's a dead ringer.

In other news, there's a Japanese game show that seems to be like Star Search, only instead of singing/dancing/telling jokes, the people are competing to see who can do a better impression of American movie cliches. And it's also kinda like The Gong Show.

Did I already say, "Scary times"? Well forgive me for repeating myself: SCARY MUTHAFUCKIN TIMES!!!" I mean really. Jesus t.f. Christ.

Speaking of scary times: we got France.

This is the French equivilent of G.W. beating Jimmy Carter. Which I guess would mean Jean-Marie Le Pen is Ross Perot...

Watched both episodes of the Simpsons tonight, and the new Family Guy. I must say, solid all around. I was really getting worried about the Simpsons, but they've totally rallied in the past few seasons. They hit the wall and bounced back, like they always do.

Two weeks til the 400th episode.

And a movie! I forgot all about that. There's still a movie coming out this summer, right?

Sweeeeet...

Anyways. Decided I really don't want to live in Sacramento. Exploring living with other people in Davis. Viable... definitely viable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home