Thursday, November 23, 2006

Update

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! It will probably come as a big surprise that it's not quite as important a holiday here as it is back home. I think the general consensus, if it comes up at all, is that they should have just let us all starve that first winter.

Some of you may have noticed that the frequency of blog entries here has decreased.

Okay probably not.

Regardless. I have still been writing. I have posted several things to Crazy Melvin this week. And I'm still writing horoscopes. Both are linked in the sidebar.

Oh yeah, came up with a little turn-of-phrase while writing horoscopes yesterday that I'm quite happy with: second-hand stress. See, it's like second-hand smoke, it's bad for your health even if you're just around people who are stress-monkeys! Nice, huh?

I expect my propers (if not royalties) if you find yourself using that one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeans Pants said...

We should have starved that winter? I am shocked they feel that way!!!
Nah I'm not really shocked, I understand.

1:31 AM  
Blogger the_pope_of_chilitown said...

Yeah, it's actually not that bad...they mostly just wish Dubya's great great great great great grandparents had starved...which is something we can ALL understand, right?

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home